Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wishing for sunshine...



This was taken last year on highway 388 in Noxubee County. It's right down the road from my father-in-law's house. It was absolutely sunny and I think I'd rather look at this today than out the window. It's raining and dreary and I've absolutely had my fill of dreary, raining days.

If you'll look to the right I'm going to start adding some links to blogs I read. The first one is Casey's Musings. Casey is a wonderful girl who just got married and moved to Florida with her sailor hubby. She is one of my favorite bloggers and her take on fashion and life in general can perk me up on my downest day. Go have a look if you're interested in 40's fashion, sewing, design, and day to day glamour. She also does all her own graphic design and has some really wonderful layouts.

My hubby is on the road somewhere in Texarkana delivering steel and won't be home until Wednesday. That mean that I have to get some work done tonight. I don't have the excuse that I have to cook supper and after last night's falling asleep at 6:30 watching Star Trek: The Next Generation and then going to bed at 9:30 I really have to get some photography work done or my customer is going to skin me alive!

Happy Tuesday my lovelies!

No comments: