Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Saturday in a bulleted list....

Saturday was one of the worst days I have had in a long time. I looked forward to it all week and then, well read on....


*got up and washed my truck-the pollen here is terrible.
*went to the barn and washed and fed the horses.
*drove back to town and went to the bank.
*came back to the house, took a shower and got ready to go to the show
*drove back out to the barn and hooked up to the trailer and loaded up the horses
*got about a quarter mile down the road, saw what I thought was something stuck to the wheel of the trailer, stopped at the stop sign, got out and saw that a huge hunk of side wall had come off my tire.
*turned around and went back to the barn and unloaded the horses
*had a near meltdown and a couple phone calls with the husband and my dad
*drove back to town to the tire store to get a new tire and when I turned them down on their rip off prices and asked just to have my spare put on they said they were too busy to do it and to take it next door
*drove to my house, parked in the front yard and changed the tire my damn self
*had a minor meltdown
*drove back to the barn
*got stuck trying to turn the trailer around to park it
*got unstuck
*had a serious meltdown
*drove home
*had a beer and took my frustrations out on the bushes in the front yard, the side yard, and the back yard
*the end

Next weekend I am going to get new tires and hopefully after that barrel racing will commence.

Have a great week my dears!

No comments: