Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello everyone! I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've been so incredibly busy and exhausted after work that all I want to do when I get home in the afternoon is anything but look at the computer. I've been working in my little kitchen garden by the back door and I have pictures that need to be posted. I have also been sewing a little and absolutely devouring Natalie Chanin's book "Alabama Stitch Book."

*photo from amazon.com*


I know everyone in the blogoverse has already talked about how great it is and that's how I found out about it myself, but I finally chunked down the money and bought my own copy and I am so glad I did. It's absolutely beautiful and I am so inspired I have been slowly gathering up the materials I need to make my first project. Hopefully I can trace and cut the pattern for the skirt tonight. I'm really excited about the entire process and hope it comes out well.
I promise tomorrow there will be another update and hopefully I can get back in the swing of updating again. I was doing okay there for a while and then just quit.
Oh, and today is my second wedding anniversary and my darling hubby sent me flowers at work. Isn't he sweet! It's a really pretty mixed bouquet and I love it. Sometimes I could just kill him and then there are times like today when he sends me flowers and I remember why I love him all over again. Hope everyone is having a great day! Later my darlings!

No comments: